Friday, September 5, 2008

Laundry Day...




Praise the Lord! Even if we don't have a dryer to use, at least we have a washing machine. I can't imagine doing all of my laundry by hand. I think that would really start to depress me, not to mention wear out my clothes even faster. As it is, I turn all my clothes inside out to dry in hopes that maybe the colors won't fade quite so much in the sun. The only tricky part...timing your laundry so that it can hang and get dry before the rain starts. I think today is going to turn out to be a good day for laundry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fairlight,

We love reading your blog and finding out what you're up to, whether translating letters, driving buses, or fighting spiders! You're awesome! We pray often for you and all you do. Love, Nathanael and Gina