Saturday, June 25, 2011

Feed Sacks Redone



So, this really has nothing to do with traveling, except that this is what I have been doing leading up to my trip in order to distract myself from the anxiety I have been feeling. I was picking up some hazelnuts at one of the road-side market "stores" (for my home stay family), and I found these bags made from feed sacks. I examined them closely and decided that instead of paying $9 (not a bad price) I would go home and try and make my own since my parents have plenty of feed sacks. These are the results and I am pretty excited about them, so I had to share! I particularly like the "Crumbles the Chicken" bag. I am looking forward to getting a feed sack from my brother that he says has a picture of a turkey on it (although that project will have to wait until August).

Posts about Argentina should be coming soon!

No comments: