Sunday, August 18, 2013

#7- Swim with Dolphins?

And the surprises keep on coming! This morning when I was ready to get out of bed I was told I couldn't. Aaron promptly got out of bed, closed the bedroom door and proceeded to do something out in the living room. Well, actually the bathroom, but I didn't know that at the time.

Then I was told that it was time for me to get out of bed and take a shower if I wanted. Does anyone else feel especially suspicious at this point? I was a little nervous to open the shower curtain. There in the bathtub was the scene below. As my thoughtful husband continued to celebrate my birthday this weekend, he attempted to help me accomplish more items on my list. This was in the planning for weeks since he had to order the blow-up dolphins and blow them up (apparently they were ready to go in the trunk of his car, he was just waiting for the right moment). I must admit I was blown away by this surprise. This is the kind of romantic/thoughtful that takes my breath away.  People that show they have been thinking about me and considering what is important/special to me. I married the right man.

The most difficult and one of the least likely to get done this year is swim with dolphins (although I don't know how likely it is that I will rock climb at Smith Rock either). He made it possible...at least in theory (they were all removed before I took my shower). So...do I cross this one off the list or not?

No comments: