Gaining a new kind of knowledge lately. I've been missing passing on knowledge every day to eager students and challenging myself to learn alongside them, as well as intellectual conversation with coworkers. However, being home presents the opportunity to explore different avenues and I am currently seeking the knowledge of others as I contemplate what this season in my life might hold. I'm currently learning about the knowledge that Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove and his wife gained as they built a community around those who needed housing. Interesting to hear their stories and what they learned as they responded to the following verses:
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me...I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." Matthew 25:35 & 40

No comments:
Post a Comment